ponedeljek, 28. december 2009

On being yourself..

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself. Ralph Ellison, "Battle Royal"
www.youtube.com
Enrique Iglesias
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.

e. e. cummings

The fact is that most people, groups, and organizations do not want you to be an original, independent, creative individual. They prefer you to be passive, easily manipulated, anxious to conform to existing practices, and not too successful. John Chaffee

Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality.

Most people die before they are fully born. Creativeness means to be born before one dies.
Erich Fromm

www.youtube.com
O JEDNOJ MLADOSTI - JOSIPA LISAC



Jedna mladost, jedan svijet nade
Raste tiho u srcu tvom
Drugi za te ovaj svijet grade
S malo prave istine u tom

Pricaju ti price te
I svaka ima svoj sretan kraj
Al' presucuju da taj svijet krade
Bas tvog sunca sjaj

Jedna mladost, jedan san srece
Al' do nje jos dalek, dug put
I dok srce na svoj put krece
U taj svijet ocvao i zut

Odjednom ces shvatit sve
Kako nigdje nema plamena tvog
Poput mrtve rijeke svijet tece
Bez cilja svog

Tko zna, mozda na me ceka neki drugi svijet
Tko zna, i u mraku kadkad nikne divan cvijet
mozda, tko zna, jedna od sretnih
Jedna od tisucu bit cu bas ja
Tko da zna..

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar